Friday, January 13, 2012

My Experience Using A Blog




When I first started creating my blog, I was a little confused at first, but I got the hang of it. It's a good way to communicate and express your ideas. It's also a good way of teaching. It's better because of just sitting in a classroom writing on a peice of paper, you're using technology and students find it more entertaining. When writing a blog you have access to different websites for different information to help you with the topic of the blog. It's also very convenient for students because the teacher can give quick feed back. Also, I like blogging because typing is much faster than writing and your hand doesn't get tired. Also, it's interesting to see what others think about a certain topic or idea. It's a good way to see what's going on outside of your interests. Overall, I have discovered that blogging is a new found hobby of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment